Personal Information Collection Statement
Dr Friend may request certain information about you, including your age, gender, medical history, symptoms and allergies. It is optional to provide this information, but doing so will allow Dr Friend to provide you with better service and better referral options. Dr Friend will not require you to provide any information that could be used to identify you and we do not recommend that you include any identifying details in the information you provide to the app.
To the extent that any information you provide to the app is personal data under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Dr Friend (“we”) may use that personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify suitable doctors for a phone consultation;
- to put you into contact with those doctors who agree to consult with you;
- to process your payment for our services;
- other ancillary purposes which are directly related to the above purposes; and
- complying with applicable laws.
We may disclose your personal data for the above purposes to :
- suitable doctors registered with Dr Friend;
- third party agents, contractors and advisors who provide services which assist us to operate Dr Friend;
- our related companies; and
- government agencies and authorities as required or permitted by law.
We may also use and disclose your personal data otherwise with your express consent.
You may seek access to and request correction of any personal data we hold about you by contacting our Client Relationship Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org